WHAT TO WEAR TO TRAVEL - BELGIUM


MY FIRST OUTFIT IN BRUSSELS


Hi! Welcome again...

The last Easter Week my boyfriend and I went on a trip to Belgium, so I'll show you the  outfits chosen for each day. The weather is something that you must be taken into account to know what kind of clothes are the most aproppiate. In our case, I have to say that the weather was fantastic.

For the first day, I chose an outfit with a lot of layers and comfortable because I think it's the best if you have to travel on an airplane. In this way, you can put and remove clothes according to the changes of temperature.

As you could see, I wear a white shirt and over a thin pink sweater. To add another layer, I decided put on another sweater in grey. It's an open sweater that seems a jacket. I recommend you this clothe because it's so versatile, you can use it like a sweater or like a jacket.

For the bottom I chose beige skinny jeans which are super comfortable and finally my Stan Smith sneakers from Adidas.

The grey coat is from last year and I bought it in Zara. However, in this winter season were avaiable some similar coats. It's very comfortable and what I love most about it is that it's beautiful open and closed. 


You've got where are from my clothes at the end of the post.

In the following posts I'll show you the other outfits that I wear on the trip so we will see there...

             - Link day 2

I hope I could inspire you! Thank you so much for reading me.

-----------

La pasada Semana Santa mi novio y yo fuimos de viaje a Bélgica, así que os enseñaré los outfits que escogí para cada día. El clima es algo que siempre se tiene que tener en cuenta para saber qué prendas son las más adecuadas. En nuestro caso, tengo que decir que pillamos tres días estupendos. Hacía un poco de frío y, aunque llovió el último día, en los otros dos hizo sol.

Para el primer día, decidí escoger un outfit con muchas capas y cómodo, ya que para el avión, creo que es lo mejor. De este modo, te puedes quitar y poner según los cambios de temperatura en los que estés en cada momento.




Como podéis ver, me puse una camisa blanca y encima un jersey fino rosa. Para añadir otra capa, decidí ponerme otro jersey gris clarito abierto el cual parece una chaqueta. Esta prenda os la recomiendo especialmente, ya que es muy versátil y se puede usar tanto de jersey como de chaqueta fina. Para la parte de abajo, escogí unos pitillos beige comodísimos y de zapatos las Stan Smith de Adidas.

El abrigo gris es del año pasado y me lo compré en Zara, aunque este año había algunos de bastante parecidos. Es muy cómodo y lo que más me gusta de él es que queda bonito tanto abierto como cerrado.

En los siguientes posts os enseñaré los otros dos outfits que llevé en el viaje así que nos vemos por ahí…

             - Enlace al día 2

¡Espero que os haya podido inspirar! Muchas gracias por leerme.

Ariadna Belmonte















Shirt / Camisa: H&M

Pink sweater / Jersey rosa: Stradivarius

Grey sweater / Jersey gris: Bershka

Skinny jeans / Pantalones: Lefties

Sneakers / Bambas: Adidas









Photos taken and edited byÓscar Carrillo

Comments

  1. Lovely outfits and photos! Brussels looks so beautiful, I hope I can come with you on your next trip jeje :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Brussels is amazing, we will consider you on our next trip <3

      Delete
  2. Hello! Aww so cute! I loved your outfit :)
    Thanks for the comment!

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts