SAY YAY TO RED

Hi! Welcome again...

Today I'll show you an outfit which I wore in an event last sunday. I wore the red color and different tones because I love this color and I think you can transmit a lot of powerfull with this. I love my outfit because I think it's sofisticated but risky because of the colors used. So... I hope you like it!


For the top I wear a body from Zara, this is from the s/s 2018 season, so you can find it in shops right now. Otherwise, the pants are from Zara too, but there aren't from this season (I bought them in january sales). In my opinion, the two colors are so beautiful and combine perfectly on each other.




Finally, I want to talkt to you about the jacket I used. Surprisingly, I found it one day in H&M, but it was in a sale site, so I don't think you could find it anymore. However, it looks good at my outfit, right?



On the other hand, I have to say that I love the earrings used for this outfit. There are from H&M, and I bought them in the same color that the pants (you've got it in different colors). The shoes are from two years ago, and they are gold heels. If you're searching for one similars, you can find it in ASOS, here I left you a link wich ones I like.


(Just in case you want to know my lipstick is from MAC, the DIVA tone).




LOOKBody (Zara) 12'95€ - Pants (Zara) 39'99€ 9'99€ - Jaquet (H&M) 39'99€ 17€ - Earrings  (H&M) 9'99€ - Lipstick (MAC) 19'50€

I hope you liked my post and it could be usefull to you. And don't forget to take risks...

See you in the next post!

-----------

Hoy os enseñaré el outfit que llevé en una primera comunión el pasado domingo. Escogí unos tonos rojizos ya que creo que este color da mucha fuerza. El resultado final me fascinó porque creo que es sofisticado pero a la vez arriesgado, ya que usé unos colores bastante contrastables. ¡Asi que espero que os guste!


Para la parte de arriba llevé un body de Zara, es de la temporada s/s 2018, así que lo podéis encontrar en tienda. Los pantalones también son de Zara , pero no son de esta temporada (los compré en las rebajas de enero). Me encanta como combinan los dos colores, y también las telas de las prendas, no son exactamente la misma tela, pero casan perfectamente.




Finalmente, os quería hablar de la americana que usé. Sorprendentemente, la encontré un día en H&M, pero estaba en un puesto de rebajas, así que no creo que la podáis encontrar. Creo que era un toque especial en el outfit ya que hace de hilo conductor entre todas las prendas.

Por otro lado, tengo que decir que me encantan los pendientes que llevé. Son de H&M, y los compré del mismo color que los pantalones (los tenéis en distintos colores). Los zapatos son de hace dos años, y son unos tacones dorados de plataforma. Si estáis buscando unos parecidos, podéis encontrar algunos en ASOS, aquí os dejo un link con unos que me han gustado.
(Por si queréis saberlo, la barra de labios que usé para mi maquillaje es de MAC, en el todo DIVA)





LOOK: Body (Zara) 12'95€ - Pantalones (Zara) 39'99€ 9'99€ - Chaqueta (H&M) 39'99€ 17€ - Pendientes (H&M) 9'99€ - Barra de labios (MAC) 19'50€



¡Espero que os haya gustado el post y que os haya inspirado! Y nunca os olvidéis de arriesgar... Quien no arriesga, ¡no gana!

Muchas gracias por leerme, nos vemos en el siguiente post.
Ariadna Belmonte


Photos taken and edited byÓscar Carrillo

Comments

  1. Olá, boa tarde!!

    Gostei muito do look, o body da Zara é belíssimo!

    Um beijo,

    My Pure Style x My Instagram x My Facebook 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of these shades of red! Also that jacket looks amazing!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea, I'm glad you like it! Kisses <3

      Delete
  3. I love how those two colors work together! <3

    She Walks Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thank you for your comment! <3

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous outfit and that jacket is a beautiful statement piece You look gorgeous xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/fashion-in-mountains.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris!! I appreciate your words. Kisses <3

      Delete
  5. yay..love the necklace as well..

    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts